Dates: June 15-17, 2020
Duration: 3 days/2 nights
Prices: EUROS 690
You will pay a deposit of 10% to secure your spot. Once confirmed, your tour operator will charge the remaining amount.
Terrain: Trail Running
Average daily running distance: 15 KM
Longest running distance in a day: 18 KM
Group size: 10 max
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What level of running is this trip suitable for?
Beginners, intermediate and experienced trail runners.
Are there any alternatives for non-runners?
Two nights in a 4* spa hotel on a twin sharing basis at Hôtel Le Refuge des Aiglons or similar.The hotel is well located in the center of Chamonix.
Hotel amenities include: a heated outdoor pool, steam room, hot tub, sauna, massage, WiFi. Two breakfast and two three-course dinner included.
Single room supplement at extra cost if available.
What to bring?
Detailed packing list provided upon receipt of tour deposit and payment
Day 1 | Chamonix
Welcome to Chamonix! Depending on your time of arrival you will have time to walk around, enjoy the trail running capital of the world and just relax at our chosen 4* hotel. In the evening we will have a group briefing followed by dinner.
Day 2 | Chamonix
We will hit the trails after breakfast. Expect to run and power hike between four to five hours. Once back in Chamonix, we will have a well deserved picnic lunch and then free time. Relax and rest your feet, or explore your surroundings before dinner.
Day 3 | Chamonix
After a hearty breakfast get ready to hit the trails again. Expect a day out of three to four hours. You will be free to depart after 12.30 PM.
What’s Included in the Price?
- 2 nights at a 4* star hotel in Chamonix (shared twin rooms)
- Single room supplement only in Chamonix (300 €)
- All meals included:
- Three-course dinner in Chamonix x 2
- Breakfast x 2
- Picnic lunch x 1
- A certified International Mountain Leader
- Amazing trails & beautiful landscapes
What’s NOT Included in the Price?
- Flights tickets to Geneva
- Transport to/from Geneva Airport
- Travel’s Insurance
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Trail snacks- dried fruit, nuts, energy bars or others
- Any accommodations for extra days
- Everything else not mentioned in “What’s included in the price?”