Dates: 5-12 May (2 spaces left), 1-8 July
Duration: 7 Nights
Prices: EUROS 915
You will pay a deposit of 10% to secure your spot. Once confirmed, your tour operator will charge the remaining amount.
Terrain: Trail running, tracks trails and small lanes
Average daily running distance: 11 KM
Longest running distance in a day: 15 KM
Group size: 2-8
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What level of running is this trip suitable for?
Suitable for runners of all levels, clubs and individuals, we adapt routes accordingly (ideally you should be able to run 10km to get the most out of one of our tours) Most of our clients are runners who run 2-3 times a week. We run at a relaxed pace. Nothing is a race. We enjoy the sights, take photos and the kilometers just whizz past. Nobody gets left behind, both my daughter and myself run and we are always able to adapt our runs to suit everyone.
Are there any alternatives for non-runners?
Our accommodation is beautifully renovated and tastefully furnished stone properties. French farmhouse, Perigordian cottages, stone barn conversions. Home from Home. No bunk beds, no dormitories, no single person supplement. Situated in the countryside. All properties have swimming pools. Large communal lounge areas, terraces and outdoor seating/sun loungers.
- We are unable to accept runners with nut allergies as we have walnut trees on the property.
What to bring?
- Running shoes
- Means of carrying minimum of 1 litre of water
- Light rain jacket
- Casual clothes
- Sun cream
Optional trail race add on at extra cost.
What’s Included in the Price?
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners except for 1 restaurant lunch and dinner
- Coffee, tea
- Honesty bar available
- Pick up from train station
What’s NOT Included in the Price?
- Train fares
- Car hire
- Optional activities or entry fees
- Meals not specifically indicated in the itinerary
- Everything else not mentioned in “What’s included in the price?”