Dates: September 20th – 22nd, 2019
Duration: 3 days, 2 nights
Prices range from:
- €375.00 per person – double room (shared)
- €505.00 per person – single supplement
You will pay a deposit of 10% to secure your spot. Once confirmed, your tour operator will charge the remaining amount.
*Note that upon completing the booking, your tour operator will require you to fill out an additional reservation form specifying your level of running, dietary requirements and more in order to secure the best and most enjoyable trip.
Terrain: Trail run on a mix of rugged and well-groomed trails
Average daily running distance: 23km
Longest running distance in a day: 24 km
Group size: up to 12 participants
TABLE OF CONTENTS
See Additional Information for more details on Payment Procedure and Cancellation Policy.
What Level of Running is this Trip suitable for?
Are there any Alternatives for Non-runners?
Non-running guests can ride in the support vehicle and do daily hikes out and back on the segment of the trail the runners are on.
Dietary options for the following are available:
If you have any dietary requirements, please let us know about them in a comment upon your booking.
Runners will be sent the planned itinerary following the final payment.
What’s Included in the Price?
- Transportation from Duluth airport to local accommodations
- Lodging on Friday and Saturday night
- Lunch/trail snacks on the first day through lunch/trail snacks on the last day
- Support vehicle
- Transportation to and from the trail each day
- First aid
What’s NOT Included in the Price?
- Airfare or transportation to Duluth
- Lodging the night before or after the tour, breakfast or dinners
- Transportation to dinner each evening will be provided and our group will dine together and sample different brewpubs throughout the Duluth/Superior area