Love running? Love Copenhagen? Love closing down your computer after a busy day and instantly seeing the difference your work did today? Love taking responsibility and being trusted to work on your own?
OK – before this turns into one big love declaration, then let us move on to the real stuff.
Running Copenhagen is looking for a person who will be responsible for our online marketing including social media, SEO, customer communication, conducting tours and product development. A person with brains and good legs.
You will get hands on experience in SEO, Newsletter marketing, social media marketing and WordPress. The majority of your work will be focused on online marketing, but you will also be required to attend customer meetings, network meetings, represent Running Copenhagen at expos etc.
You will work alongside Lena (owner and big boss), and the two of you will be the turbo engine of Running Copenhagen. It’s a unique chance to have a super interesting job, where your contribution is valued highly and in continuous focus (yikes! :-))
You can either be a student, a person looking for a job, a refugee, a 72 year old who are bored of being a pensioner, an executive tired of the highflying job, a hausfrau looking for some recreation or a 13-year-old genius. Anyone who fits below will be considered.
- Develop and execute online marketing strategy
- Involved in organising and executing events (if you are an organiser demon and love it, the steering wheel is yours).
- If you are good with a camera or have in interest in filming and taking pictures, then this is something that we will include in your responsibilities as well.
- …conduct running tours
- Fluent English and good writing skills
- Passionate Runner (you don’t have to be fast – you just have to love it!)
- High achiever – this is important. You have to have proven track record of good results (either academic, sports or any other results).
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Eagerness to learn, move fast and kick arse!
It is important that the internship also focuses on your development and from the very get go you are expected to make your own plan for skill development as part of the internship. We are continuous busy with new projects and ideas, but there is always time for you to deep-dive into a certain topic that is of interest or seek support and advice whenever needed. We will have weekly one-to-one meetings where we plan the week, discuss initiatives and take time to ensure we are on track with your development plan.
There is plenty of flexibility to put your mark on your internship.
Last but not least – we expect to have a lot of fun working together.
Payment: The position is unpaid.
Duration: September 15th to January 1st. If everything goes to plan, there is the opportunity to stay on board as a part time or full time employee.
In order to be considered, then please send a motivated application and your CV to Lena by September 1st, 2016 via email . In your application please also write a paragraph or two about the specific outcomes you are looking to get out of your internship and what you can contribute to Running Copenhagen.
Thanks for reading this far – now send us your application – we are excited to receive it.