Dates: September 12 -19, 2021
Duration: 7 days/7 nights
Prices: EUROS 1628.00
You will pay a deposit of 10% to secure your spot. Once confirmed, your tour operator will charge the remaining amount.
Terrain: Trail Running
Average daily running distance: 22.9 KM
Longest running distance in a day: 30.7 KM
Group size: 10 max
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What level of running is this trip suitable for?
Intermediate – Trail running experience helpful but not required.
Are there any alternatives for non-runners?
Lodging will be a mix of Bed and Breakfasts and Vacation Homes.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Halal
What to bring?
Detailed checklist provided after reservations are made.
Detailed Itinerary will be provided after reservations are made.
What’s Included in the Price?
- All internal expenses and services are included in the tour price.
- Basically, from the time you get to the meeting point until we bring you back, all transportation, food preparation, meals, snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, and group gear is included.
- For the East Coast Trail, dinners and breakfasts while staying in St. John’s only will be at local restaurants and will be the responsibility of the participant.
- All pre-trip documentation, backcountry permits, licenses, park fees, camping fees, reservations, and accommodations are also included, along with tour leaders, guides, travel area maps, communication devices, water filtration if necessary, first aid gear, and vehicle support
What’s NOT Included in the Price?
- Participants will be responsible for transportation to and from the meeting location including air travel and visas, travel insurance, alcoholic beverages, and all personal items.